I have had the idea behind this shoot in my head for nearly a year! I am so glad I finally got the chance to do it thanks to the amazing designers, Dkab Goods who provided the tutu & Olivia Ann Collections who provided the gorgeous flower crown!
My niece had a blast during this shoot, the wind was pretty much impossible to deal with, but I think it added to the fun she was having... good thing I made her wear shorts under her tutu! I have some pretty funny outtakes that I won't embarrass her with... yet ;)
Anyway, enjoy the photos :)
My niece had a blast during this shoot, the wind was pretty much impossible to deal with, but I think it added to the fun she was having... good thing I made her wear shorts under her tutu! I have some pretty funny outtakes that I won't embarrass her with... yet ;)
Anyway, enjoy the photos :)














No comments:
Post a Comment