We exchange photos. I will email you one of my photos and you will email me one of yours. (unedited of course) and we will edit each others photos. We then will post the before and afters of the images here and can tell each other how we edited the photo. You do NOT have to be a photographer to do this. It is a fun way to learn how to edit photos from eachother :)
To Kick things off, I will post some before and afters of my own work. :) The ones below are the first ones you can choose from for the photo exchange, I dont keep very many of my unedited images. :)
Sometimes I like to add textures and special edits....
I exposed this one this way on purpose. I didnt want to blow out the background too much, and I knew I could fix Claire in photoshop :)
A simple Crop can make all the difference....
My photos are the only ones that have needed this much facial work... but it can be done! Now if I only looked like that in person! Darnit!
This image was too green. do you know how to color correct?















1 comment:
I'd love to try...not sure I'd ever be as good as you!
Post a Comment