Beginning March, I will continue photographing. I am no longer photographing newborns and small babies. I will be accepting 6months and older. :)
Because my work schedule is one that I will not know in advance. My scheduling will be a little strange. If you are interested in photos. You will be able to pick a week (mon-fri). Once I am given my schedule for that week, I will be working with whoever picked that week to schedule the session.
- A weekday session is $180
- '09 Clients contact me for your price.
Occasionally I will offer Sunday sessions. I already know in advance that I will not be working sundays. If you need to know an absolute date in advance I would suggest booking one of my sunday sessions. I will only be offering 1-2 of these a month.
- Sunday Sessions are $250
- '09 Clients contact me for your price.
Pretty much all information will be the same.
- 50% deposit is required for booking. Non-refundable if cancelled less than 5 days before your "week" (this would be the monday of that week) Sessions can be rescheduled due to weather, illness, etc. Sessions that are rescheduled more than 3 times will require the rest of the fee be paid to reschedule.
- I will only be photographing locally unless Sunday session is scheduled. I must be informed of the location at booking if it is out of town.
- Client will receive 30-40 high res images on CD with print release. Session will be aproximately one hour.
- Client will still be able to choose additional b&w and vintage images.
- I will no longer be photographing maternity, small babies or newborns. If you are in need of a photographer that can provide these services, just ask! I know a few photographers in the surrounding areas that can do just as good if not better than me :)
- Session will be for immediate family only. If you are wanting to add other family members etc. Please contact me.
And something pretty to look at... several photos I have taken over the past couple months.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























1 comment:
You were born to do this... glad you're going to forge on thru. :)
Post a Comment