Welcome!!!

Hi, I'm Jamie. I am a 25 year old children's Photographer originally started in Central Florida in 2009. However, my fiance's career has transferred us to South Texas after being on the road for almost 2 years! I can not wait to meet your little ones and create beautiful images for you and your family :)

I began my photography journey in high school after placing first and second two consecutive years in our counties youth fair. I eventually started my photography business in 2009 after not being able to decide on a major in college. The business took off faster than I could have ever imagined! Photography is my passion and I was very sad to have to take a break in 2011 when my fiance's career put us on the road for almost two years. I have practiced many types of photography, however my favorite is definitely children's and editorial using nothing but natural light.

For Sale :)

Vintage Baby Pram (local pick up only) $85
- It is in the same condition as when bought. The pad on the inside has a hole in it. It was there when I bought it. I cannot get to the pram at the moment, the hole is the only thing I remember off the top of my head :) The pram photographs beautifully, and I would probably keep it if I actually had somewhere to keep it! haha.




Everything below here I will ship if you are not in immediate area ( I will calculate shipping after you let me know what you would like :)

Cute newborn hat - $12
SOLD
only used a handful of times.
This is where I bought it -http://www.etsy.com/listing/59499313/baby-hat-pink-and-cream-newborn-baby



Infant Light Pink Lambswool and Angora Diaper Cover - $3
SOLD
where I bought it-http://www.etsy.com/transaction/17380805
I believe this is a 6-9months. I do not have my own image of this as I have never used it. (the picture is from the etsy site)

Hot pink Cocoon $17 and matching hat $6 -
Link to where I bought it - the listings picture was taken by me it is the one that I have currently http://www.etsy.com/listing/60087850/free-shipping-sweet-pea-pod-cocoon-in

The hat - same thing the picture in the listing was taken by me :)


Gold Newborn Headband - $5
SOLD
Only used once or twice. Very pretty! Here is where I bought it-http://www.etsy.com/transaction/28189248



Solid Colored chunky newborn hats $4 each Cream, baby blue, hot pink.
(I dont have a picture of these. Will work on getting one up here. if you are interested I can text you a picture.)

Teeny angel wings $10
SOLD
(used once)where I bought them-http://www.etsy.com/listing/60579190/sprouts-tiny-angel-newborn-wings-for



Cute yellow trimmed bonnet $3
used one time. where I bought it-http://www.etsy.com/transaction/28273008



Newborn boys hat. Super cute! $4
used one time.


Newborn Hat $6
Never used
( I dont have my own picture this one is off Etsy)


Trenchbowl Newborn photoprop $25
SOLD
this is an awesome newborn prop. It IS damaged. on one side the corners broke. It can easily be covered up with a blanket of some sort or by just using the other side. (this does NOT include the feathery blanket)


Vintage Scale $45
SOLD
Only used once, I did not get a great shot of it, the one in the picture below is exactly like the one I have. If you would still prefer to see mine, just let me know.  (this is a picture I found on their website of it)




I may be adding more stuff later on, but for now this is all I can bear to part with.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment