I think it is safe to say that I am not having a good day. To a point I would say I am heartbroken. I know I will be fine and everything happens for a reason.. but I still can't hide the feeling. I was sorting the images from this session awhile ago and came across this one, I love it, seems so carefree. What I would give to be carefree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Keep your chin up. You are young, extremely talented and have a huge heart. Everything does happen for a reason...but even though you don't know me and like wise other than our photo sessions, I consider you a great friend. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. You'll have that feeling of carefree very soon. Give your worries to Him and try to think about the positives in your life. Big hugs.
Post a Comment